Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- 150 g piece of cooked beef or ham
- 150 g cooked potatoes
- 125 g cooked beetroot
- ½ red pepper
- ½ red apple
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 125 ml crème Fraiche
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 small gherkins
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Cut the meat, potatoes, beetroot, pepper, and apple in small cubes. In a large bowl, mix the wine vinegar with the crème Fraiche. Stir in the cubed meat, vegetables, and apple.
- Peel the eggs and thinly slice them. Thinly slice the gherkins. Mix into the salad along with the herbs. Season to taste.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and pat them dry. Arrange the salad on a bed of lettuce and serve.