NUMBER OF PORTIONS: 20
2.5 glasses of flour
1 glass of sour milk (or kefir)
1 unit egg
5 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons oil
1.5 teaspoon soda
1 pinch of salt
a little oil
a little icing sugar
1. Beat the egg with sugar. Pour sour milk, oil, add a garden, salt. Whisk well. Add the flour and mix thoroughly. Knead the dough so that it sticks to the hands as little as possible, add more flour if necessary. But don’t multiply them! do not use more than 3 glasses of flour for the specified amounts of ingredients, otherwise, the doughnuts will be hard! If, after adding so much flour, the dough is still sticky, form the doughnut with wet hands.
2. In a deep saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. or oil at the right temperature can check to throw one doughnut – it must rise quickly to the surface, but the fat must not smoke, there must be no smoke.
3. Pull the doughnut out of the oil and place it on a towel to drain the grease.
4. put the doughnut in a pot and turn it through a colander to fry on all sides. After removal, place on a paper towel to absorb the oil pearls.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on a still-hot doughnut.
#donutsrecipe #donutswithsourmilk #foryou